Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Byron
    Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Hi my name is Byron I leave in dalton Ga I am starting welding out at GNTC this fall I have a little experience welding but not much. So I am joining this form to learn and get help from people in the field any would be great thanks. I hope to learn a lot here.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Byron welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Byron,
Welcome to the forum.

You've come to the right place if you want to become a student of the trade. We have members here who are just starting out and folks with decades of experience. You can feel free to ask any question without being beat over the head for not knowing the answer. We pride ourselves in helping everyone who joins learn to be better welders and fabricators. We all learn from asking and answering each others questions so ask away.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
Byron
    Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Thanks
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Welcome, Byron! As a noob, you have come to the right place. Make sure you ask questions about career choices, welding problems, job difficulties or anything else that might come up. I wish I had a resource like this when I was coming up! Don't be shy about posting and asking questions!
Gary