Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Tigosaurus
    Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:18 pm

I just bought an old but barely used Lincoln Pecision tig 185 and looking forward to being able to do weld repairs on aluminum products including several old leaky boats several friends own. I started welding several years ago with Oxy/acety doing both welding and brazing, then enjoyed stick welding with an old Miller cracker
welder. Always wanted a tig, just got it hooked up. Looking forward to learning how to use it.
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Welcome Tigosaurus - outstanding username by the way.

Hope you benefit as much from the words of the wise people on these forums as I have. You'll always get answers here. Not always instantly, but they'll show up in time.

Kym
Tigosaurus

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about owning a tig machine. I'm looking forward learning to use it, good to have help from those who have been there. I like the superbike avatar you chose.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Tigosaurus

Thanks!

Tigosaurus wrote:Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about owning a tig machine. I'm looking forward learning to use it, good to have help from those who have been there. I like the superbike avatar you chose.
Cheers.

Superbike? Heck, that's me on a bike I built myself! Never thought of it as 'super' before, but I'll gladly take the compliment!

Kym
Tigosaurus

Built yourself? That's awesome, looks great. My compliments on that accomplishment. Must be pretty rewarding.

Tigosaurus wrote:Built yourself? That's awesome, looks great. My compliments on that accomplishment. Must be pretty rewarding.
Built from a wreck, rather than from scratch, but I guess there was still quite a bit involved in converting a wrecked road bike into a competitive race bike. Cheers!

Kym
Tigosaurus

Have fun out there, stay safe.