Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
jopthewelder
    Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 am

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum! I'll introduce myself real quick and specify what I am currently doing and why I am here. First of all I am a student at a welding school in Holland (yes I am from holland). I am doing an internship at Plymovent, which is a company that makes welding fume extractors. I currently work for https://removethefume.com/ which is a part of that company.

I decided to be a member of this forum to learn from the story's I can find on here and make some online friends that have the same passion as me and which I can also learn from!

As for my first question, which websites do you guys advice me to visit to read and learn about everything around welding?
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. Pretty much a google search will find you any good advice. You also started on the right foot by joining here. These guys have most of the answers or if they do not have the answer they will find it or give you some information to help you.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome...
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200