Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
fenderbendr6
    Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:12 pm

This is Ron Fuller from Whitehall Montana. I have been watching your youtube videos and I have found them to be very informative as well as somewhat addictive. Keep up the good work!
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forum
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Ron!

You'll notice fairly quickly that Jody very rarely comments on his own forum. His reasoning from the beginning was to let it grow into it's own entity, rather than become "Jody says..." This idea has worked very well, and you'll not find a friendlier, more helpful bunch on the internet. We're a group of people at all levels, from all trades, crafts, and arts, with a common passion for what we do and a willingness to share it with like-minded people.

Yes, we can elicit comments from Jody here, but it requires extraordinary circumstances. He likes how the community works together and generally lets it be.

For more direct contact with Jody, I suggest following him on Instagram. He's @weldmonger there.

There's a wealth of knowledge here, and I hope you take full advantage of it, as well as sharing what you know with us!

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Ron, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200