Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
monochrome
    Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm a woodworker by trade and always hate to have to pay someone to weld steel and aluminum for me to incorporate into furniture and other products I make for sale and for myself. I took a welding introduction class a few years ago at a logo technical college so I understand the basics of each process. Last year I bought a MIG machine and am also looking to get a TIG machine to do aluminum and stainless steel. I know I can do aluminum on the MIG with a spool gun but have never tried it.

Anyway, I'm looking to learn something from Jody and all of you. I may ask some really basic questions sometimes so please bear with me.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Hey don't worry about the quality of your questions. Everyone has to start somewhere. We have everybody here. People with less knowledge than you, at the same level, and some at higher levels. Personally I would go with the tig and forget the spill gun for furniture type stuff. Anyways, welcome aboard.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Welcome from Bemidji :)
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome...
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200