Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Wade.p
    Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi, I've been following Jody's website and you tube for about 6 months and feel I have learnt a lot on tig welding, I've been tig welding for about 4 years but with the work I do I can spend 2-3 weeks at a time not welding, which doesn't make for a very practised hand, I build custom motorcycle's so spend a lot of time away from the welder at long points of time, anyway I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to looking at and participating in forum topics where I can.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard. Any question you have we will have an answer and if we don't we will find one. Any question you have bring it here. You'll get tig welding down soon. It'll take awhile but you'll get it. Oh yeah-pictures are helpful to answer questions.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Wade.p

Farmwelding wrote:Welcome aboard. Any question you have we will have an answer and if we don't we will find one. Any question you have bring it here. You'll get tig welding down soon. It'll take awhile but you'll get it. Oh yeah-pictures are helpful to answer questions.
Thanks for the warm welcome
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Wade, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Wade.p

Mike wrote:Wade, welcome to the forum.
Thanks Mike ✌️✌️