Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Welder_In_Training
    Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:08 pm

I first want to thank Jody Collier for reigniting my interest in welding though the videos on this web site. I never knew how much I didn't know until I came here.

Hello everyone, I have just about completed two careers in life, and am looking forward to starting a third. I've been trying to teach my self welding and metalworking over the last 50 years and have not done a very good job. I realize I need at least to find a mentor or go back to school, or both. I hope not to make an idiot of myself with what some would say are dumb questions, but I have always said "The only dumb question is the one you don't ask". As my name says, I will always be a welder in training, and I don't know it all.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard. No one knows everything and never will. Is why this forum exists. You get enough people together that know something well you end up having an encyclopedia about welding that knows almost everything. As for finding a mentor, well as long as you have a camera and are willing to share we can probably fill in that position.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

W-I-T, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200