Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Ryan
  • Ryan
    Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:21 am

Thanks to Jody and other supporting members for this great forum. Been lurking for a while and watching "Tips and Tricks" even longer. Jody's 7018 welding vids have helped me tremendously. In my opinion, Jody has the best welding videos out there.

I am a former heavy haul truck driver of 8 years. Pulled steel B-trains and sleds from Chicago to Detroit. I suppose I've hauled steel, stainless, or aluminum that some of you may have had your hands on. Kinda neat.

I got tired of the rat race and "retired" myself while im still young enough to enjoy the rest of my life. Now living in the foothills of the Appalachians. I'm a farmer, logger, carpenter, mechanic, fabricator, you name it. Of all things, my welding skills need to improve. I took some classes years ago after I got out of the Marines so I know the basics. However, I went a different direction and am lacking seat time. Looking forward to contributing where I can. Thanks!
Semper Fidelis Ooh Rah!
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Ryan, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200