Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Kranob
    Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:30 am

Hi guys, decided to join the forum after listening to all the Welding tips and trick podcasts.
I work for a small family owned company in Southern Ireland. I've been welding for 18 years. Did my apprenticeship in Metal fabrication and then returned to school for another 6 months to complete an advanced welding class. We do a bit of everything but a lot of stainless sanitary piping for factories and also a good bit of carbon piping for ammonia refrigeration plants. We mostly Tig everything pipe wise now but years ago did quite a lot of stick welding which I quite liked but you gotta do what the customer wants.
Looking forward to soaking up as much info from this forum as I can and hopefully I can give some back too.
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Kranob wrote:Hi guys, decided to join the forum after listening to all the Welding tips and trick podcasts.
I work for a small family owned company in Southern Ireland. I've been welding for 18 years. Did my apprenticeship in Metal fabrication and then returned to school for another 6 months to complete an advanced welding class. We do a bit of everything but a lot of stainless sanitary piping for factories and also a good bit of carbon piping for ammonia refrigeration plants. We mostly Tig everything pipe wise now but years ago did quite a lot of stick welding which I quite liked but you gotta do what the customer wants.
Looking forward to soaking up as much info from this forum as I can and hopefully I can give some back too.
Welcome. A veterans advice is always appreciated around here.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
Kranob
    Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:30 am

exnailpounder wrote:
Kranob wrote:Hi guys, decided to join the forum after listening to all the Welding tips and trick podcasts.
Welcome. A veterans advice is always appreciated around here.
Damn, never thought of myself as a veteran of anything before. I'm only 35 but I still feel like a kid.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Kranob, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200