Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
angryjetflyer
    Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:41 am

Coldman wrote:Hi flyer,
Been watching the conversation. The token tools power source is a good unit but single source in central nsw and while they support their products diligently its a long way for you to access. The 7K for a new 210dx is a lot of money it will be for the "contractor kit" including tig and stick torches and leads peddle regulator and dust cover. What I did was buy the bare power source for considerably less and leads made up the way I wanted and also bought the wireless pedal which is awesome. I'm a bit blue blind but with good reason, they are obviously great power sources but also very well backed up with warranty. If you go to the importers website welding.com.au you can search for authorised repairers in your area and I think you will find at least one.

Sent using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply, i have had a look at a few other machines now, and not sure where to go, i think the $$$s will be the final decision, as they all seem to weld very well.

Regards Damien
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Damien, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200