Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Just Nick
    Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello ladies and Gents
I am a hobby tig welder that is trying to bring more welding into my MC shop I own and operate.
I have a Miller Dynasty 280 DX complete kit (Bought new a couple months ago) a Miller Syncrowave 210 (2014 Model Year)
A Miller Spectrum 625 x treme (2017 Purchase) And My Old Miller matic 175 Mig I bought 10 or so years back. I am self
taught For the most part except I do own all of Jody's Videos up till 2015. I have made a little of this and that including
Mistakes Lol. I also have a Bridgeport mill and a 1940 Monarch lathe that I play around with but am also learning those
Great machines. I am a Harley Tech and Tuner By trade and have made my name on the engine building and Dyno
Tuning side of things. I love what I do and decided it is time I can design and build some nice stainless pipes to
Test on my dyno and bring them to market because all the Stainless high end pipe for Harleys available are not designed
for Horse and Torque in mind they don't even have a dyno at there disposal where I do. They just want it to look cool.
Then the guys that buy them end up loosing power down low where it counts over a off the shelf production pipe. Well
I hope I can fix that my only issue for now is the welding looking Pertty. But any way that's it in a nut shell
Thanks
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate!

For a hobby welder you have one heck of a setup there.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Nick, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Just Nick
    Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Thank you Gents

And Nick (farmwelding) I really like your name you must have some fancy parents. And yes I do tend to go a little over board when it comes to Tooling I have never been accused of being cheap when it comes to working with my hands or learning something that I enjoy.