Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Greetings. Enamored in learning from, sharing with, and contributing to the humans & topics on this site. Primarily motivated by life and family. Secondary motivations center on fusion and solid state welding, structural materials and metallurgy, engineering/design, forming/ fabrication/ finishing, additive manufacturing, and architecture. Essentially, the chase of the craft through focused discovery. Tertiary interests include snowboarding, tactical shooting, combatives, standup paddling and waterworks, and trail running.

Thanks in advance to the forum administrators for leading and managing the site, and to the members for sharing your journey.
Purpose, then passion. Practitionership. Obsession and hard work. That's the discipline.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Arclight Ironworks wrote:Greetings. Enamored in learning from, sharing with, and contributing to the humans & topics on this site. Primarily motivated by life and family. Secondary motivations center on fusion and solid state welding, structural materials and metallurgy, engineering/design, forming/ fabrication/ finishing, additive manufacturing, and architecture. Essentially, the chase of the craft through focused discovery. Tertiary interests include snowboarding, tactical shooting, combatives, standup paddling and waterworks, and trail running.

Thanks in advance to the forum administrators for leading and managing the site, and to the members for sharing your journey.
Welcome! I think I'm going to enjoy your posts. It's rare enough for anyone short of a professional journalist to use the word "tertiary" in a sentence these days, but seeing "practitionership" in your signature takes the cake! I don't recall ever seeing it outside of a dictionary. My spell-check doesn't even recognize it as I type this.

Steve S
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate!

That is some fancy language you use there. I like it
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Farmer take notes.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Poland308 wrote:Farmer take notes.
Alright... Time to come clean. I am a fantastic writer always have been. Only two things have gotten in my way. Horrible handwriting-which I fix by slowing down a little-and typing. Especially on a mobile device. I lack the coordination in my fingers to type at times and that hinders me. And I don't like using fancy language when talking shop. I know my way around big vocabulary it's just I suck at typing especially on a small screen. I think I've improved though overall. And I have increased the amount of review I do before I post because of this darn autocorrect.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Poland308

Don't hide who you are. If you can use big words then own up to it and don't feel ashamed of intelligence.

Josh
Rudy Ray
    Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:36 pm

I prefer thirdindairy myself.

welcome
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Rudy Ray wrote:I prefer thirdindairy myself.

welcome
That's the bronze medal for milking....

Steve S
Poland308

I like that definition :lol:

Josh