Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Fleastomper
    Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:26 am

Howdy, I am a disabled computer nerd who lives in the DFW area who is looking to expand my basic skill set outside the IT industry and hopefully get to the level where I would be considered a half-decent hobbyist :). Unfortunately I have a severe spine injury which has left me 90% bedridden for > 2 years so I am limited by time and distance as to how much I can actually do this thing. On that note, I am looking for some gear - I just put an order in for some toys from Jody, but I would like to get my hands on a tig/arc machine and a Mig machine so I can do copper, aluminum, brass/bronze as well as various steel flavors. I am thinking as versatile as possible with a good resale value, just in case I find myself physically unable to kick this pig, I can at least recoup my starting investment. Anyway, I appreciate whatever thoughts you folks might have (or at least most of them ;) )

-Jarred
Aka Fleastomper
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Jarred, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200