Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
reggiesmotorworks
    Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:19 am

Hello all! I just signed up and have a stainless welding question. I'm going to keep this an introductory post though, and will try to find the right spot to park my question.

I am a car guy and aspiring fabricator. About 12 years ago I found myself in a sales/management position and not completely satisfied. I found the show "Monster Garage" and was inspired to buy a welder. These days I own a German car specialty shop that has grown into a decent sized business, doing mainly dealer-alternative type work. Through the years I have taken on some rust repair and restoration work along with some small fabrication projects. . I have built a little fab room into my business, and continue to build my skills when I have the time. I make some furniture, scrap-sculpture, etc.

Not sure that I'll be a huge conmtributing member to the forum, but I'll try to drop by from time to time.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate!
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Reggie, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200