Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
zTRUTHz
    Fri May 12, 2017 8:48 am

Good morning gentlemen,

TGIF right!!? Hope everyone is doing alright, just doing what the "newbie" section suggested and see how everyone's doing today. Starting class the 23rd at my community collage to get "certified" very wide/loose term as iv'e learned recently, but will be in: SMAW(plate/pipe) GMAW(FCAW/place) and GTAW. After that i want to go out get a ton a ton of experience and goal is to pass the 6G and weld that good ol down n dirty pipe!! :D :lol:

Thank you!
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate!

Seems like you have a pretty good route you want to take in this hot world of welding
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
WeldItUp
    Thu May 11, 2017 12:03 pm

I guess since I've been here almost a whole 24 hours I can say WELCOME too! I wish you the best with your education endeavors, and I hope as you go through your training you will share those lessons along the way! There is so much to learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome...
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
zTRUTHz
    Fri May 12, 2017 8:48 am

Ah, i appreciate it fellas, I will def share all i can as im taking on all i can from everyone of you talented men and woman on this forum. I also appreciate being able to be a "member" as well. :)