Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
speedy5118
    Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 am

Good morning all in the welding community. I am a hobby/light production welder from central KS. I am no stranger to welding growing up with a tombstone Lincoln on the farm to having a certificate to weld aircraft structure from Boeing( though I'd never used it). I tend to make not buy and it usually involves wheels and a motor. I have built certified roll cages to rigid Harley frames. I am always looking to learn more about everything I can. Welding falls into that interest. I have had many different welders over the years, but watching the physical sizes get smaller and smaller. My first love is my third TIG machine, Lincoln 185. I have hundreds of under hood hrs on this one and is my second as the first had issues after a few years. My question to the forum is with given the option of the new Lincoln 200 TIG machine on the market, is that new machine a good replacement for my 185 or should I stay with the 185 and why. I want to know the good and bad.

Thank you all for your time and consideration on this.
Speedy5118
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

welcome aboard mate!
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

5118, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200