Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
timothale
    Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:38 pm

I started welding in high school in the 50's, took welding in college as part of my engineering program. I welded in a shop one summer in college. then it has been hobby, building hotrods and equipment for my own use. A friend called me last year and asked if I would teach a couple of rher teen aged sons how to weld. I had them and a few other boys review Jody;s Boy scout welding Merit badge videos. I had them mig and stick weld. One of the boys got a job while still in high school and because of what he learned in Jody;s videos and a little bit of my help ended up doing quite bit of welding on his job . also another friend made a mid life career change and became a tig welder. He said he studied all of Jody;s tig welding info then passed the test and became a certified welder.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome...
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Artie F. Emm
    Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 am

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks to you, too, for paying your skill and ability forward. You've already had a positive influence on some young guys. Even if they don't become welders they pick up the idea that hey, I can fix a broken thing, or improve a thing.
Dave
aka "RTFM"