Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
BruceBoeing
    Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:47 am

Hello all. My name is Bruce. I am a professional pilot by trade. I have built furniture, RC helicopters/planes, house plumbing, electrical, etc., and had many other hobbies as the years rolled swiftly by. I currently live in south Florida and I am moving to the Dallas area by the end of this school year. I learned to weld in high school - Gas, Stick and MIG (BTW, they don't teach any of that in schools anymore! At least not at my son's school!). I still have a gas welding cube that I made in my HS Metal Shop (and boy, that was a LONG time ago!) - and I am still strangely proud of that damn thing.... I decided that I really want to get back into welding and learn TIG. I also want to build a small hobby machine shop after I move (Thanks a lot, This Old Tony!). So I found Jody. I am binging on all of his videos and focusing on TIG. They led me here. So here I am. I want to master (begin to learn at least!) TIG and I am seriously looking at the HTP Invertig 221 for a Christmas present to myself this year. Thanks for reading this boring intro.
Troy Boy 72
    Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey Bruce welcome to the forum mate, I to like to watch this old Tony very comical. good luck with your welding adventures.
Cheers Troy
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate! Every time o here about a high school not having shop classes makes me feel fortunate. I'm currently a senior in high school and have metal and woods classes and am going to tech school for welding out of my high schools pocket.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, Bruce.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200