Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
mattinker
    Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:25 am

Hi, I'm a Brit whose live most of my adult life in France. I was in another life a vehicle fitter whilst training, I learnt to gas weld, I hardly ever used it as forty five years ago Gas was beyond my pocket. a few years later, I worked in a Quarry with two excellent time served welders, they taught me some of the basics of stick welding and cutting with a gas torch for fabrication. Although i now have both TIG and MIG, my go to welder for steel fabrication is still a small stick inverter, this is because, over the years, I learnt to get by with what I had, a big buzz box 250amp welder. I did a Al TIG welding course a couple of years ago, I realise that it wasn't very well taught, and that I am only now beginning to get somewhere with TIG! Lots to learn!!

Regards, Matthew
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate! I've been to England a few years back. Was going to go to Normandy, but ran out of time.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, Mathew.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200