Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Felkhar
    Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi guys,
My name is Mike. I am currently a Airframe and Powerplant Technician. My specialty is in helicopters. I was in the service for four years and crew chiefed on a MH-53 and CV-22. I went to community college for a couple years for welding. I enjoy it, and do it as work sometimes and also as a hobby. I hope to learn some new tips and tricks from the forum.
Thanks,
Mike
Aux
  • Aux
    Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi Mike. Thanks for your service. Welcome to the forums. I'm new myself but there seems to be a lot of helpful people and quality information around here.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, Mike.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate! Thank you for your service. That had to have been some fun flying those birds around. If I saw one of those coming at me I would be scared as hell.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Felkhar
    Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Thanks guys! happy to be here. Haha, yea man they were good aircraft. I miss it sometimes, but i got sick of the middle east haha.