Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

I'm 62 years old, retired, and learning TIG welding. In the past, I began sticking welding at 14. Looking for something to stomp-out the summertime boredom, I welded my bike and my sister's bike together to make a bicycle build for two!
Summertime always meant we did everything in bare feet, including, you guess it, welding. I can still remember picking slag out of my thick callused feet!! In college, I worked at a fab-shop/welding supply rebuilding regulators. The next year I worked welding aquarium frames with MIG. Throughout my working career, I've done welding for neighbors, contractors, and etc.

Married and owning my home, I've always had either a stick or a MIG welder. Now that I'm retired, I bought a TIG welder and am determined to master it. Thanks to YouTube, Jody, Bob Moffat, and others, I'm working my way to the goal. I hope you fine folks will help too!

Working to just keep that tungsten out of the weld pool.....
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200