Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
AdrianCrunkhurn
    Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:44 pm

My name is Adrian, I'm 25 been welding for 4.5 years now in a shop doing various sheet metal metal work. I've worked my way from welding bars onto rolled angle all day to doing all the technical fabrication, stainless welding, aluminium welding, with both MIG & TIG. I go by theangrywelder on Instagram, if anyone is interested, I'm not the greatest but i am definitely improving which I'm happy with. Also trying to get set up home doing side jobs.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome Adrian! I'll have to check you out on instagram.

Cheers
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate! I've been to England a few years back now. I beleive we stayed in yardley gobian.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, Adrian.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Welcome Adrian,
Don’t know how jolly England is right now, with the butt kicking we’re giving you on the cricket pitch right now what?

Sent using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'