Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Lick Skillet
    Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello all! I look forward to getting to know you all. I’ve been welding as a hobby mostly for 15 years..MIG mostly on art and car bodies. I have a 68 Chevy C10 I am restoring that my Grandad who raised me bought new and was my first ride 20 years ago! I am sure y’all will get to see some of the build here and there! I have had the chance to learn TIG over the past couple years working in the food industry and really enjoy it. I enjoy it so much that I have decided to take some more training and start doing some welding and fab on the side and eventually take it full time in 3-5 years. Maybe get into some machining as well. It’s gonna be challenging I know.... My background is in drafting, structural engineering and construction management until 2008 then I went to work in manufacturing first at a major engineered wood manufacturer where I worked as a operator, maintenance and then a boiler operator and now for the last 6 years at one of the larger cereal companies as a high speed packaging equipment technician. I’m hoping that my experience will serve me well when it comes to doing my own thing. I have felt the need to have my own business since I got out of college and I look forward to learning from you guys! Sorry for the long post just wanted to give a proper intro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome.
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200