Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
bwsinger
    Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi, I run a small equipment repair and fabricate shop out of my barn and I'm always welding something. Every job is different and requires developing new skills. I learn a lot from this site and hope to be able to contribute too. I'm in Richmond,VT.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Hello! I'm in Mount Tabor. I bet you don't know where Mt. Tabor is,and I don't know where Richmond is. I'll look it up.

Willie
Bill Beauregard

I found it! I've driven through a hundred times without knowing it is there. I'll be 12 miles from you Saturday. My daughter in law graduates in the Master's Program at Champlain.

Willie
bwsinger
    Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Nice to hear from you Willie! Congrats to your daughter in law. You are right, I had to look up Mt Tabor! I don't think I have ever passed through there, the closest is probably Rutland. Anyway, feel free to stop by if you are in the area. I'm retired and puttering in the barn most of time. Regards.
Bill Beauregard

The grand finale of a multi year process. A master's degree in early education. Now she feels like she will have too much time on her hands. Burlington is too big a city for my taste. I don't get there real often.

Willie