Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
My apron's too big
    Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 pm

So...I'm trying to teach myself to weld using books and videos. I want to fix some things around here, improve some other things, and maybe see if I can be creative with metal 'cause my drawing sucks and the only thing I should be allowed to paint are walls. :D

I have two harbor freight welders, the low end mig flux core and the low end stick. Right now I'm just fiddling around with them. Welding pipe onto
yard tools that the wooden handles dropped off of (they dry up and shrink in the heat here) and that I want longer handles for. Plan to scavenge as much as possible and figure out how to take what I have and turn it into something I need.

The first real projects I need to do are weld my metal shed together so someone can't just unscrew the panels to get in and also to make metal security doors and frames and do something to secure the windows in a storage shed I want to turn into a little shop. Hopefully I won't always be so long winded. ;)
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

welcome!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
My apron's too big
    Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Mike wrote:Welcome to the forum.
tungstendipper wrote:welcome!
Thank you!