Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Unobtainium
    Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is Chris, this is my first post. I’ve been welding for roughly 25years. Some of those years were part time when I was young and still in school.
Some may know of my company, Unobtainium Welding. I’m on FB and IG.
I used to be on forums, like WeldingWeb and Hondatech, but started a family and found the drama creeping in less appealing.
Enter Social Media and I’ve been focused there for the last 6-7 years. It has served me well. That said, listening to the WTAT podcast daily has convinced me this forum has good moderators and admins and would be a good place to share knowledge and continue to learn.
I must caution that like so many, I’m pretty busy. 4 kids and a small business keep me hopping, but I’m certainly willing to contribute. If you’d like to know more about me/my company, I’d recommend listening to the podcast I was fortunate enough to do with the guys. It’s episode 30.
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi. I’ll be reading through and adding where I can, when I can. Looking forward to sharing and learning here.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Chris!
I've followed you on IG for quite some time, and I have listened to your podcast, episode 30.
I'm certainly glad you've joined us!
You will not find any of the snarky "armchair CWI" talk on here. We treat everyone the same from the greenest newbie to the twice-retired aerospace welder.

Steve