Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Gligor
    Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:59 pm

Hello everybody. I'm 24 years old mechanical engineer (I'm planning to start master studies this year). I'm young GTAW welder, but I am also capable of welding GMAW, and SMAW.
My gear is:
-TIG 210 AC/DC, modern inverter with all the bells and whistles;
-MIG 250, industrial transformer with pulse and spot mode;
-MMA 200 DC, simple inverter machine;
-MMA 120 AC, 60 year old transformer power supply;
Right now I'm building a small workshop (around 1000 square foot) and I'm planning to start welding business.
Since I started high school, I've been working with my father as an electrician, and I have mastered it pretty well.
I had elementary welding and metalworking knowledge from my grandfather who was a SMAW and Oxyacetylene welder and fabricator all his life. I went deeper into welding when I went to university. The reason I'm here is my university welding professor who gave me the knowledge and was teaching me how to TIG weld, my grandfather who left me a workshop, tools and machines, and mr. Jody Collier who provided me a bunch of useful informations, tips and tricks about the World of Welding. Thank you for your time.
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

welcome :D 8-)
tweak it until it breaks