Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
FranG
    Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:08 pm

I started a welding program only for about 2 months and currently am learning about MIG, TIG, Stick, and flux core welding. I’ve decided to join the forum to get myself more enlightened in the field of welding! Hopefully I can contribute to the community as well. Anyways thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gdarc21
    Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:44 am

Hi mate, it's sounds like your keen and enjoying the course. Steer clear of enlightenment by always putting your hood down before arcing :lol: best of luck with it. As for your other post, in that thread be sure to add make and model of welder, there are so many brands and models, sometimes they use different terminology between brands especially Chinese brands. But what is described sounds like Ac dc balance control. Welding machines do get fancy and there can be features a plenty with these things but work on skills then the toys refine the skills otherwise you can become dependant on toys and features, if you work somewhere that doesn't have them then you have to learn a bit again. While you can play with them for sure, but don't rely on them. I should reply in the correct thread but........it's all the way over there. :roll: