Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Frizz
    Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:15 pm

Hi, I am a "semi retired" fitter from the Sunshine Coast in Australia.
I have been in business for the last 37 years, mainly in pumps, so I may be able to help someone there.
I have spent the last 10 years in the office before closing the business, so you most likely know, when it comes to welding, you use it or lose it. I used to TIG weld in my younger days but never really picked up the MIG, so i am swimming up stream a bit at the moment, trying to get on top of it.
As I closed the business i still have all the good gear at my disposal, so i busy myself with all the project I wanted to do but never had the time.
I own : A Unimg 350 MIG Welder 3 phase (415v)
A Unimig Razor 200 AC/DC (not the Aussie band) TIG welder 1 phase (240V)
A Unimig Razor Plasma cutter
A bucket load of other good gear, lathe, mill, so on
I have been to the States more than a couple of time and still do some business with a company in Michigan. I love the place, good people, no pissing in your pocket!
Anyway I am here try to find out how to be a better welder, so thanks to you all in advance.
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hi Frizz and welcome to the house. IF you can post some pictures about what you have in mind, I'm certain there are folks in here that can help you out. Also pretty sure there are folks down in your neck of the woods that can shed some light. You might have to be a bit patient when waiting for a reply. Seems that everyone is recouping from that wu flu.