Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

Greetings to everyone, I'm Robert, just turned 57 end of Jan. and from the Philippines. Not a professional welder nor can't even call myself a welder but do enjoy doing stuff by using a weld machine. Actually I am more of a hobby welder, doing and repairing stuff here in my farm ever since I learned how to weld metals about 10 years ago. I am a visual artist by profession here in our country. A self taught hobby welder and still up to now continue learning the several processes of welding.Took to learning through research and watching videos from YouTube. Also have greatly enjoyed my subscriptions to the videos provided by WeldingTipsandTricks.com as sent by Jody.

Never thought there was this forum but when I chanced upon it while browsing the net, I was so glad that I decided to join in and register and hopefully learn more from the different topic discussions on different welding processes plus perhaps make new friends by joining in the forum discussions and contributing pics as well in later dates. :D Well for the meantime, gotta do some more readings on the several topics made by other members. 8-) :)

CHEERS and good day to all !!! :)
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have anyone with a passion for welding.

Mick

Yes Mick, thanks a lot, I am already enjoying my stay here with all the reads of various topic posted. Looking forward in widening the knowledge in different processes of welding ! ;) :)

Top stuff. You'll find lots of good stuff and help around here.

Mick
SPOKESY
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:28 am

Welcome, lots of great info and knowledgeable members here.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

thewave.gif
thewave.gif (16.26 KiB) Viewed 963 times
Welcome to the site Robert. There are a lot of good people here willing to help if you have any welding questions or issues you need help with.

Thanks all you guys for the warm welcome, I know I will have a great time here learning from the pros and probably be able to share somethings as well. So cheers to all of you and have a pleasant day !!! :D ;) :D

Same to.you mate,

Mick