Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Just though I'd stop by and say Hello from Colorado. Image I guess Spring is over already, it's snowing like crazy here right now. brrrrr

I retired from the wireless communications industry a few years ago and never looked back. I've always been into motorcycles and still am today. After leaving the corporate grind I decided to build a bike from the ground up and learned to Tig. Let me tell you, building a bike is nothing like you see on TV.

The wife and I live on a 1/2 acre in Pueblo, CO along with our St. Bernard, 3 cats and Greenwing Macaw. They don't keep me busy enough so I raise 20# Flemish Giant rabbits and garden as a hobby. Ever seen a rabbit stick it's tongue out? Me neither till I caught one of mine with the camera one day.

Enough mindless dribble on my part. Really glad I found this place and look forward to getting on here every day!
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

I must say, That is not how I pictured your life style. LOL. Do you need the St bernard to control the gian rabbits? :lol: Conjuring up a very strange image in my head.

Mick
nickn372
    Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

I love St Bernards. I have one too! A 6 year old named Harley. Welcome to the forum! Wife and I drove through Colorado this past fall. What a beautiful state.
Be the monkey....
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:...That is not how I pictured your life style. LOL. Do you need the St bernard to control the gian rabbits? :lol: Conjuring up a very strange image in my head...
Mick, your imagination is probably closer than you realize. What I said above is currently,,,well, for the most part. :twisted: I had a minor heart attack 4 years ago and had to slow waaaaaaayyyyy down on the partying and fighting, in general being a hellion. ;) That and this is a family oriented site and young people don't need me as bad influence, they do just fine on their own. :P Oh the stories I could tell...but not here.

Nickn, Yeah the state can be nice but, where we live (southeast part of the state) it's flat lands, farm and cattle country. We only get about 6" more rain a year than a desert. Fields are irrigated off the Arkansas river, they have to be. We grow some of the best chili peppers in the country. NM has nothing on us, it's too humid and if you try to dry them there your crops will rot unless you use fans etc to dehydrate them.

Blitzkrieg (Blitz) our Saint is a 195# 19 month old male that is appropriately named. He seems to like to dig, probably after our gophers. Never catches them but at least he's not eating the neighbor's kids. Might bury them but doesn't hurt them...Image
Blytz_2.JPG
Blytz_2.JPG (683.72 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Edit: use the sliders to center the pictures, it's to large for the site and I'm to lazy to fix it... :)
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Cool as. Welding and partying can go hand in hand. Just have to find a happy medium. Thanks for the info on your area, its nice to learn about different parts of the world.

Mick
KP161
    Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 am

Nice to get to know you better Bob :)

If i ever get some time i'll have to toss up one of these as well :)