Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
CARS
    Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:38 am

Hello!

My name is Chris. I grew up on a farm fixing broken equipment with a stick welder, later in high school I learned to braze with a torch. It wasn't until I went to autobody school in the early 90's that I learned to use a MIG. Years later, around 2000, I learned to use a TIG manly because of TV shows like Biker Build Off and American Hot Rod. If it is good enough for the pro's, I should learn it!

Fast forward to 2013, burned out from the paint and dust of doing body work, I took a weld test and was hired as a welder at AGCO in Jackson, MN. I've always been able to get metal to stick together, I joined this forum to make me a better welder. Just because I weld for a living and have been welding for 30 odd years in some form or fashion, doesn't mean I can't learn to be better.

Hope I can contribute to the forum!
Christopher Rathman

Chris'
Autobody
Restoration
Service
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to the site Chris. If you get stuck on something just post up the issue. More than likely someone around here can help you with it. Image
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200