Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
KG1257
    Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Hey all, just joined the forums. My names Kyle, I'm an ironworker from rhode island, i work in RI, and MA, occasionally CT and NH. I'm 21, and been welding in the field for 3 years now. Been browsin around the website and glad I came across it, looks like theres a good community and a lot to be learned here :D
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi, Kyle, and welcome!

I've done some Ironwork, myself! Cogen coal/ng PP in IA, Ethanol all over IA, Biodeisel in MO. Not many others here own bullpins, sleevers, spud-wrenches, and an 8# beater.

This is a good community. You won't see too many questions specifically about the welding an IW sees, but there's still a lot of answers here that fit, and much more experience in all areas, if you wish to expand your "marketability".

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
rake
    Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome aboard Kyle.

When you're out grabbin lunch can ya pick me up 3 all da way an a coffee milk? Or, maybe a Dells? :lol: 8-) :mrgreen:
    Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

Hello there Kyle,

Welcome, lots of good and friendly guys here to share their knowledge in this field of welding.
Glad to see you on board too, enjoy your stay as much as I am enjoying it as well. ;) :) :D :lol: