Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
bluemonkey
    Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 am

Hello I am the owner of Blue Monkey Fab. we build home brew systems and the stuff I have learned over the last 6-8 months watching the videos and reading this form have been invaluable. I joined the form just to say thank you for all the great advice it had been a long time since I had touched a welder. I saw a home brew system in a shop I decided I was not going to pay the price tag they had for it and started to gather the equipment necessary to build my brew system. In doing so I found other home brewers who showed interest and my business was born. We are still very small however we have goals to grow. So that is my story most of all I wanted to say thank you for all the tips and advice I have received from Jody's videos and from reading this form. So thank you from the Monkey
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Coinidentally Blue Monkies may be seen after a few too many home brews. lol

Mick
bluemonkey
    Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 am

weldin mike 27 wrote:Welcome to the forum.

Coinidentally Blue Monkies may be seen after a few too many home brews. lol

Mick

lol
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to the show Blue Monkey! I think it would be very interesting to see some of what you're doing in the Projects forum...When I get asked "what kind of beer do you want" I just say "COLD".

Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200