Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
sd22
    Fri May 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Hey from a mountain top in Virginia! I am a strict hobbyist, I am good at nothing but will try to fix anything. I have a lathe, mill and three welders. I started with a Lincoln sp-125, bought a inverter in a auction(scratch tig and stick) and just recently had the chance to buy a Millermatic 251 with a 130a spool gun. The miller had been in for service on the board(replaced) and the former owner never picked it up. I bought machine for a song. works great! My equip far outclasses my skills but I have fun! Looking forward to learning!
Alexa
    Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 am

Sd22.

What is the manufacturer/model of your inverter?

Welcome.
Alexa
sd22
    Fri May 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Not sure, been painted over and beat up pretty bad but works great. Try to get picture posted of it after I suffer through the daughters ballet performance! :lol:
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Frankly,

I'm jealous of the lathe and mill...

I've had to "hillbilly mill" so much crap that would be so much easier with a precision tool...

Welcome aboard!

Steve S
sunniva
    Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:51 am

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
SUNNIVA
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Pretty sure I recently deleted a post identical to "sunniva's". perhaps verbatim. May be autospam.

I'll give it a minute, though... perhaps there's a point. If not, it will go away.

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200