Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
SkyDawg
    Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 am

Hey Yall,

I'm a new member, live in Chicago and have been welding for about a year. Was in the USMC a few years back, as of now I'm workin in a boiler house and taking welding classes at night with a little OJT as well. Love this site, hopefully I can find some 'tips' here in the future...
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Glad to have you.

Not many "boiler animals" here, but a few I believe. Two of the best things about this forum are the broad range of exerience and the fact that nobody ever "flames" anyone, for even the greenest newbie-welder question.

Steve S
SkyDawg
    Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 am

Glad to be here. Most of our maintenance guys at the plant work with high pressure steam piping, which is what I'm working towards, but I'd like to learn as much as I can cuz i definitely enjoy welding. This seems like a pretty informative sight, to say the least. Before I even started welding I found Jody's YouTube vid's, which definitely helped out and in turn brought me here. Great site!
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200