Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
bubbas55
    Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 am

i just purchased an everlast pp256 welder and am anxious to learn how to use it. i am 70 years young and have been retired 9 years. this is turning out to be the best job ive ever had. i worked on the streets of indianapolis doing homeless vet outreach the last 15 years i worked. staying busy is so much fun it should be illegal. i am a member of an art gallery in nashville, in and sell some of my sculpture thru there. most of what i do is small desk top items and a few wall hangings. i braze most of my work but have wanted to learn tig for a long time. have several projects in my head the would work best with tig. i was born in western kentucky but left there to join the army in 1959. dont go back much now days, only kin is my brother. i have 3 degrees from indiana university but still bleed kentucky blue. really like joey's vedios, learned a lot from him.
take care and have a great day.
ron
Alexa
    Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 am

Ron.
How do you manage with stick?
Alexa
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Ron,

I hope you'll post up some pictures of your projects. I enjoy creativity for creativity's sake.

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
bubbas55

I have very little experience with stick. I use it so seldom that I've not been able to get much proficiency .im not bad with wire feed and have tended to use it much more . Brazing and oxy/acet welding have been my primary go to.
Thanks
Ron
bubbas55

Per Steve's request I can post some of my finished projects . I'm with you Steve , making stuff fro the sake of making is the greatest . Getting there is most of the fun.
Ron
bubbas55

i was going to post some pictures but cant figure out how. ill do it later.
ron
Alexa
    Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 am

bubbas55 wrote:i was going to post some pictures but cant figure out how. ill do it later.
ron
=====

http://forum.weldingtipsandtricks.com/v ... =25&t=2466
FireLt270
    Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi Ron, I am new to. Trying to learn a lot also. See if I can post me toy barn.
20130625_155711.jpg
20130625_155711.jpg (139.04 KiB) Viewed 1110 times