Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
mad66
    Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 am

Hi fellas just found this forum and looks to have the kind of info i am looking for, I have a stick welder that i have had 20 years used quit a bit and it has done the job required ,but because i don't weld often enough i basicly have to relearn every time i weld, I also have an oxy acetaline kit that doesn't get used due to the crazy prices of tank rental all it was ever used for was to quarter a couple of cars to go to the scrappys . Any way thats basilcly the past but now i have been given a :shock: chinese made WSME 200 to play with and i was hoping i could get some info on how to drive it.

Cheers :D
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Welcome along, glad to have you. what kind of welder is the one you mentioned, stick,tig? Dont forget to check out the info and videos on the main site. www.weldingtipsandtricks.com

Mick
mad66
    Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 am

weldin mike 27 wrote:Hey,

Welcome along, glad to have you. what kind of welder is the one you mentioned, stick,tig? Dont forget to check out the info and videos on the main site. http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com

Mick
Thanks guys , I have AC/DC stick/Tig welder with lots of knobs and switches , you know one of the evil bay cheapies, i am sure there will be related posts here somewhere just havn't had the chance to look.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Plenty of info and helping hands here.

Mick