Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
FabMasters
    Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 am

I've been welding for 27 years and I know better than to say, "I can weld anything/everything". There is a lot to experience and absorb when it comes to welding and my belief is to let my welding results do the talking for me. My approach to welding is to complete it in my mind or on paper before I get to far into the project. I always ask questions to either the GC,Engineer,Customer or my self. Jody, in my opinion is the best at what he does and I learn from him. I want this welding site to help me stay on track and be the best of my capability.

Thanks, Fabmasters
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Welcome to the forum, loads of knoledge and tips here.

Glad to have any new members.

Mick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, FabMasters!

I can relate to your first statement... I've been doing this for money in one process or another for 30 years, and I learn new things all the time. Twenty years ago, I thought I knew it all. Oh, to be young and cocky again... :lol:

You'll find everyone here, at every skill level, in many industries, hobbies, and arts, from many Nations.

Your experience will surely be of benefit to all of us, and hopefully our experience will benefit you.

Steve S