Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
bbirder
    Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi,
Just registered and hope to gain much needed knowledge here. I have a small farm and raise angus cattle. There is always something to repair around here. I did do some welding in my younger years, even some tig welding on sst but I am out of practice. All I have is a Lincoln AC-225 but am learning to lay a bead again. Hope to get to know some of you.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Welcome to our forum. One of our Admins . Otto, is from down that way.

Mick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum BB.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
jwmacawful
    Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

bbirder wrote:Hi,
Just registered and hope to gain much needed knowledge here. I have a small farm and raise angus cattle. There is always something to repair around here. I did do some welding in my younger years, even some tig welding on sst but I am out of practice. All I have is a Lincoln AC-225 but am learning to lay a bead again. Hope to get to know some of you.
welcome to the forum! the lincoln deuce and a quarter can put out a lot of weld. it's not the equipment that defines the craftsman!
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

I can offer help on some things but I have no idea how or what equipment you use to weld an angus cow, but I'm sure if you can weld one, someone here has done it. :lol: Just kidding, welcome aboard.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
bbirder
    Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Thanks guys! :D
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Angus is best brazed over charcoal...

8-)

Steve S