Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
SteveJ
    Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am

I bought an older Miller Dynasty 200 DX...... manufactured in 2005 and it doesn't have a variety of waveform available! It only has "Advanced Squarewave". My question is how much does a person need the other waveform's the newer ones have??

I upgraded from a Diversion 180 which also has the "Advanced Squarewave"!

Just curious???? :?
Miller Dynasty 200DX , MillerMatic 211 Autoset w/MVP, Thermal Arc 161STH , Thermal Arc 51A Plasma
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

I cant answer your question.
But noticed this is your first post, so I will welcome you to the forum, Steve.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
SteveJ

Thank You! I don't post too much I'm just a reader! I just thought I would put the question out there and see what others thought!
Miller Dynasty 200DX , MillerMatic 211 Autoset w/MVP, Thermal Arc 161STH , Thermal Arc 51A Plasma
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey mate,

Im sure that someone will trump me, by i think that all those features are just "nice" things to have, but you can get by just fine without them. (Probably too confusing for a starter) One of our members lays the sweetest Al beads you ever saw with a welder that noah had on the arc. Go figure.

Mick
SteveJ

Some people are just born to be a great welder then there's me ..... Practice.. Practice ... Practice!! Thanks for the REPLY!! :D
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Same here mate, if i dont watch every mm of every bead i do, it turns to crap.

Mick