Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Damark
    Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi folks,

Just ran across this site while cruising the net and after reading awhile its clear there are some true craftsman here. I will check in often and hope to be able to learn from what everyone has to offer.

Work in the marine field here in the metro Detroit area doing gen boat service as well as a good amount of tig work. Hard to be around boats and not find something that wasn't tig welded these days. Mostly self taught doing plate and mill pipe tops and structures for various boat projects here and around. Again hope to be able to learn from you guys and I am always open to helping in any way I can.

Jeff
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Jeff.

One of the benefits of this site is the broad range of experience, where a problem or question is answered from several different perspective, and somewhere in the many replies is the answer.

I'm sure you'll find places to contribute what you know.

Steve S
Damark
    Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Steve, thanks for the welcome. We have a few projects coming up this winter and I will be sure to post up what we have. Projects often mean questions, I hope I don't flood ya all to bad.

I can tell from some of your posters it is a quality group here. Reading some of TamJeff's posts is inspiring. We do similar projects, but he is clearly a master of his trade and something we aspire to be.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Jeff welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome to the Forum
Always something new to learn... ;)
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024