Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
camdigger
    Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:44 am

Hi All

I am now a hobby welder, but I have occaisionally been required to hire and oversee welders doing assorted tasks during the course of my career in the oilpatch including pipeline and pressure rated welding on wellhead installations. My career has taken me to 5 different countries so far, Canada ( the homeland), the US, Argentina, Kazahkstan, and now Turkey. I am presently working in Turkey for an exploration company.

I have enjoyed the videos for a long time, but joined to make a request.

Cam
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welofcome to the forum camdigger.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:48 pm

camdigger wrote:Hi All

I am now a hobby welder, but I have occaisionally been required to hire and oversee welders doing assorted tasks during the course of my career in the oilpatch including pipeline and pressure rated welding on wellhead installations. My career has taken me to 5 different countries so far, Canada ( the homeland), the US, Argentina, Kazahkstan, and now Turkey. I am presently working in Turkey for an exploration company.

I have enjoyed the videos for a long time, but joined to make a request.

Cam
Hi Cam
Welcome even though I am also new here, what is your request? As you never posted it.. Or have I missed it
Marc. Aussie on the loose
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Marc, he posted it, under "wish list".

Steve S
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to the site Cam, hope you enjoy your time here.
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.