Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Scratchntack
    Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Quick intro. I was introduced to welding at young age but did not pick it back up until about 10 years ago. Started with a little Lincoln 175 220v machine from Home Depot. Welded bumpers and what not for a while before I decided that I really wanted to step up my skills and start welding like the fabricators and such that I saw.

Purchased a Lincoln Invertec 350 Pro, LN-25 wire feeder and a High Freq box. I have worked with the LN-25 for the most part and thru the Tips and Tricks videos, practice and more practice have gotten fairly proficient for the welding that I do in my garage. I am know focusing on learning Tig for both steel and aluminum. I don't necessarily need it as much for building the style vehicles I build but I am really interested in having it as a tool to use when I do need it.

Looking forward to speaking to all of you and learning a thing or two. Who knows I might even manage to pass on something I learned.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Scratchntack.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome to the forum Scratchntack
Always something to learn....
Good Luck, John ;)
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024