Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Hey all, quick intro. My name's Dakota (if you didn't figure that out :lol: ) and I'm a welder-to-be. First quarter back to school just ended, and I've been focusing on TIG, mainly. I love it!! And, seem to be catching onto it pretty well. I'm 20 years old, and living up in Washington State. My end-goal is to do custom fabrication work, but I will start doing that on the side until I get a good wad of cash saved up to jump in.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Dakota,

This is a good place for students, as you can talk to people from so many crafts and backgrounds, and ask any question without worry. There is at least one professional welding instructor here, as well.

Steve S

Otto Nobedder wrote:Welcome, Dakota,

This is a good place for students, as you can talk to people from so many crafts and backgrounds, and ask any question without worry. There is at least one professional welding instructor here, as well.

Steve S
Thank you, been lurking for a while and finally registered. Been coming to this site for a while, and never realized it had a forum until I saw it somewhere else. Liking it a lot better than WW so far.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Dakota welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200

Mike wrote:Dakota welcome to the forum.
Thank you, Mike!
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome to the Forum
good luck with your career ;)
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024

AKweldshop wrote:Welcome to the Forum
good luck with your career ;)
Thank you!!