Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Jeffvador
    Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Here's a little about myself.
I dropped out of high school in 2005 at the age of 18 and in the last 3 years I have bought 8 welders and fell in love with it. As of 10/15/2013 I studied my *** off and got a GED through a local college. Now in 1/13/2014 I start attending that same local college to get an Associates Degree in Applied Science in welding. I plan on getting a job either locally as a pipe welder or (hopefully) get a job welding on an offshore oil rig on the East coast somewhere!

I recently purchased a used Hobart Stickmate LX 235 AC. BUT, I really dont have a way to use it right now. I either need to make an extension cord to run from my dryer (rather not do that) or pay a lot more money and have it ran to my shed (soon to be shop). A month or two I will receive a fairly large check from my financial aid from college AFTER my tuition and books are paid for. So I plan on building a small shop, have 1- 240v outlet ran to and 2 or 4 120v outlets also. So hopefully soon I'll get to post some sort of build thread on all of that.
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome to the forum Jeffvador,
Good luck with your welding career. ;)
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Jeff welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200