Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
MSLiechty
    Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 am

I'm on the left coast where it will be 77 degrees today, where I am a commercial carpenter/ project manager and been lurking for a while. I owned a Lincoln 175 tig welder years ago but sold it in a weak moment. Looking forward to learning from you all.

ML
jwright650
    Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Have you replaced that welder with another machine since that weak moment? :o

Welcome...hoping you will participate instead of just lurking. 8-)

77° huh? Not going to get that warm here in Central Virginia(right coast) today. :cry:
John Wright
AWS Certified Welding Inspector
NDT Level II UT, VT, MT and PT
NACE CIP Level I Coating Inspector
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

ML,
It's not really the best way to get off on the right foot, telling us that it's 77* where you're at when it's only going to 17* here, just saying. :)

This is a good place to learn about welding no matter your experience level. We all learn from each other's questions and answers. You'll not be put down for asking even the most elementary question and will find a well researched answer for the most complex question. We want to know the answer more than the person asking most times, that's how we are. So ask away.

And keep the weather out of the conversation or you might find a couple hundred derelict cold climate welders camping out in your shop. :)

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200