Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Payupv8
    Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:01 pm

I just wanted to introduce my self Iam new to the forum and a beginner welder, I want to specialize in tig welding.
I've taken all the welding classes at the local college. Iam a certified smog tech during the day but love welding. I bought my self an old miller hf tig welder with a water cooler off Craig's list for a great deal to get my self some more seat time. Iam here to learn as much as I can and want to become the best tig welder I can
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

payupv8,
Welcome to the forum. To my knowledge you might be the first smog tech we have here.

You come to a good place to learn and share ideas. You can ask questions here without fear of being put down and criticism only comes when it's asked for. There are many here just like you who are learning to Tig weld as well as many here who are masters at the trade. We share an affection for welding and fabrication and try our best to help others find answers to help them improve, and I'm quite sure if you spend time here asking questions and following the advise given, you too will improve.

We like for you to include a first name in your post so it's easier to personalize our responses.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I second Len's welcome!

I'll add, we don't really need your first name, if you're a privacy nut like me. A nickname will do. We'll call you "Bo" if you choose, but he's right, a name to recognize you by is a help, and you can make up your own.

You are in the right place to seek advice and question the experience of others.

Steve S
Payupv8
    Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Thank you guys for making me feel welcome here. My name is Eric. I will definetly post some of my practice pieces and ask all the questions I can think of
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200