Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
TinkerToy
    Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:08 pm

I am in my mid 60+, 67 to be exact and finally have some time I can spend on projects just for fun. Am on my second
Willys project and am attempting to cut the middle out of a Willys Wagon and bring the back of the cab and connect it to the front to give me an extended cab truck and putting it on a modern Chevrolet chassis. I just got a TIG for Christmas (Thank You Honey) to add to my collection of welding and cutting tools. So far I have got the Chevy stripped down to the frame and the body off the Willys and the middle cut out and am waiting for good weather to really get back going on my project.

I am totally self taught so far except a little stick work in high school. The internet has been so valuable to me as far as getting the basic knowledge and then out to the shop to see if I can do what I have learned online.

I look forward to gleaning knowledge on this forum as it appears there is much knowledge available.

Randy
Grand Junction Colorado
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Randy.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

welcome to the forum
sounds like a great project.
keep us posted on your progress.
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Greetings and welcome. We love project pics here, so post away.
Cheers.
-Eldon
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid