Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
alexisonfir3
    Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi there! I'm Yohanne from Portugal, 25 year old and just started my apprenticeship 5 weeks ago! Loving it so far! Hope that I can find some useful tips in here!
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Yohanne,
Welcome to the forum.

I'm thinking if you can't find some tips here then you're not looking real hard. :) We have people here from many different levels of experience and from many different fields that share knowledge. You could ask a question about almost anything here and get a well researched answer.

Take some time and go back through some older posts and you'll find answers to questions that you hadn't even thought of asking. When you come onto something that you can't work out on your own, throw it out here and we set about getting you past it, simple as that.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
alexisonfir3
    Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you guys! ;)
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Yohanne,
Welcome to the forum! We would like to hear more about your apprenticeship and your interests. How is the welding world in Portugal?
-Jonathan
donbappy
    Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 am

Hello from Portugal , Portuguese are known for their work ethic . As a retired third generation American /Portuguese descendant Welding instructor , I'm sure you will do well. Focus on your welds . Take care of the weld and the weld will take care of you.
Remember to use your visualization skills.
GOOD LUCK.